Every platform has its own special niche that draws a specific audience. Podcasts have recently become a popular digital medium for people all around the world. From celebrities to influencers, everyone has turned to this platform to convey their message through the use of a microphone. This blog will feature podcasts that may be useful for this school year. Note that the lists I am about to show were compiled using my own personal preferences and recommendations. The podcasts given are educational and inspirational, but I want you to know that there are many other reasons to listen to podcasts that are not technically for knowledge. Rather, it can be used as a resource to cope with stress and gain advice from the experiences of others.
- The Wellness Cafe (https://spotify.link/2G5xauKLDDb)
- My peers recommended this podcast to me. Its primary goal is to help the listeners to develop a productive and healthy lifestyle. Many listeners have said that it's like talking to a friend and gaining well-thought advice from them. This is a nice listen for early morning walks or late-night bedtime.
- Dr. Will Cole ON: Why Gut Health is Impacting Your Brain Health & How to Stop Inflammation in your Body (https://spotify.link/EhPGzfNLDDb)
- Dr. Will Cole, a Functional Medicine Practitioner (IFMCP), Doctor of Natural Medicine (DNM), and Chiropractor (DC), emphasizes the significance of self-care as he discusses the most important components of staying healthy. I believe that he is unquestionably a credible source who knows what they are saying, so male sure to listen if you are interested in your own health.
- The Diary of a CEO (https://spotify.link/taYqTyPLDDb)
- Steven Barlett's podcast strives to share unfiltered achievements and provide knowledge needed to create the life you want for yourself, not what others want for you. His audience gains insight into his own personal unique experiences and gets to understand the world better through his insights. It is an educational, health, and business podcast that some users could find intriguing.
- Anything Goes with Emma Chamberlain (https://spotify.link/OOFpy0QLDDb)
- If you are a teenager, you have probably heard of Emma Chamberlain, who is an American internet personality. Her podcasts are not that type of informative. Instead, they are intimate, deep, and entertaining all at the same time. She discusses relatable themes in our current generation and gives her honest experiences as well as personal advice on the subject. If you appreciate in-depth discussions, this is the podcast for you!
- Financial Feminist (https://spotify.link/r1oi0WSLDDb)
- If you are interested in finance, I highly recommend listening to Tori Dunlap's podcast. Her major purpose is to teach her audience how to make more money, spend less, and feel financially secure. By listening to her podcast episodes and special guest interviews, I can guarantee that you will acquire the resources you need in order to get, save, and build money to financial freedom.
- Stuff You Should Know (https://spotify.link/VXpYkBULDDb)
- This podcast is definitely educational and provides you with information on different topics from space stations to body order. There are so many different areas that this podcast covers, so I totally recommend this podcast if you’re someone who enjoys learning new things.
- Ted Talks Daily (https://spotify.link/d3TxQ7VLDDb)
- I know that Ted Talks are popular to most people. Ted Talks Daily provides access to thought-provoking ideas on every topic imaginable, from biology to labor unions and everything in between. Even teachers use some of their podcasts in classes, because it is so informative! Ted Talks Daily allows you to broaden your horizons, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
I know I just named a few, but if you want additional options, you can also look through the recommendation sections on YouTube, Spotify, Apple, Google, and other platforms. I cannot stress enough how beneficial podcasts are. Give it a listen!